Elf Christmas in July Return

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sloanmama

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2009
Ohio
Is anyone having their elves return for Christmas in July? I think Ollie will come back this year, but I don't think I'll have him stay. Maybe just a over night drop-in to "check" on the kids and make a little mischief. So... anyone else? And what will your elves do if they return in July?

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Its a cute idea. I thin acheck in is fun. Maybe they can do sometime summery like blow bubbles, write w/ sidewalk chalk maybe leaving a Christmassy note.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Not here... kids are too old (19 & 21) but they still love to see them at Christmas :)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
We went to Santa Claus Indiana this past weekend....and guess what....Evan's Elf Ben showed up along with a couple others of our favorites!!

And the lady at the front desk gave Evan another elf that Santa had left there for a visit with him (thanks to grandma's quick thinking...)

Our last night there all the elves disappeared but Evan is sure hoping they show up at our house again for Christmas...

He had a blast with them at the hotel! Here he is with his good list certificate that he got at Santa's Candy Castle!