Elf Letters

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
OK elf families, here's the list I have so far. It's not a long list, but I'm sure we'll have fun or rather the elves will have fun! LOL

Kimlovessnow -- don't forget to send me the names of your elves
sloanmama--Ollie Bojingles
Cindasnow--Gingerberry, Sparklebug and Jingle
Yummy-mummy-amy -- Bertie, Merry, Jingle-Jangle and Snowflake
Hermy's Mom found us, she isn't a member of the forums but has been reading them, does anybody mind if she's added?
and of course my gang of Elves.
Updated to add:
Mouse2 --Jolly Cracker-Berry
Nicurn92--Jingle, Jangle, Fred, Neeve, Mable

I will send the actual names and address by email to the ones listed above, i just wanted to list the elves here. If anyone else wants to be added, or if you emailed me and you aren't on this list, let me know, because i didn't get your emial. I can always add someone.

Can't wait to start seeing the elf cards and pictures!:elf:

Oh, and Happy Halloween to everyone!!!
:halloweenballoons:

Last edited:

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
I am not on the list and I did receive a email back from you. My elf is Jolly Cracker-Berry.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
thanks for pointing that out. I didn't go back far enough in my list of elf mail, It's also in with my elf business email so it all references elf mail. I found two more. I've updated the list above. I apologize to those that I left off. I did not mean to do that and I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone. I'm truly sorry! Please forgive!!!!

Last edited:

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
thanks for pointing that out. I didn't go back far enough in my list of elf mail, It's also in with my elf business email so it all references elf mail. I found two more. I've updated the list above. I apologize to those that I left off. I did not mean to do that and I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone. I'm truly sorry! Please forgive!!!!
Please do not worry. Thank you so much for taking the time to arrange the letters. I appreciate it very much.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
this list is short comapired to the uk site list - it has over 20 elves/owners.

can i just ask that IF you are on the uk site and this 1 you check the lists so you dont end up sending 2 cards to the same address. x

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Dang it...I'm trying to find the UK board link...I haven't visited there in quite some time....I can barely keep up with MHH....I'll find it in a minute I hope.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

bralene

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2011
Hi hope someone can please help lost my email for the card exchange my email is bralene@xplornet.com if someone can please email the adress again need to get them mailed so you get them before jan 1 from canada

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
an updated list has been sent out. If you emailed me and you are not included, please let me know. I get alot of emails, junk emails, my work emails are also elf related and fun emails from here, so I'm very sorry and I haven't left anybody out intentionally, there is just alot of emails in my inbox. I looked through it twiice, but I still could have missed someone.

Bralene - I apologize that I didn't get online over the weekend. I had at least 4 kids all weekend long. My house has become the neighborhood hangout (which I like because I count kids all weekend whether they are mine or not) and I had the neighbors kids spend the night and my grandmother visiting.

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
My daughter enjoys opening Jolly's Mail.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
My boys are 12 and 14 and while they know the elves antics are supplemented by me they are certainly intrigued by the letters! I can't remember which of you sent confetti in the letter but they carefully put it in a zip lock bag in case it contained magic of some sort.

They are really enjoying the cards. Thanks everyone! My international ones are mailed and the US ones are going out today.