Elf Shoe Treat Bags

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I posted about this in the St Nick thread....I bought a set of these to sue for St Nick Day since they are "shoes" and we can put them outside the bedroom doors on St. Nicks eve...but they would be equally cute as part of an elf gift from a magic elf.... (the picture shows 8 but the description says you get 6 for 8 dollars)
Also says they are made out of felt so I am hoping to reuse them each year at least for a while....

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Where can you get these Gingerbug?

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I showed these to hubby, who kindly informed me I was talented enough that I could easily make these myself. To which I replied that I couldn't even by the material and supplies for $8. ;) I may wear him down, yet. It would be more expensive to buy each kid a new pair of slippers which was my original plan...and these could be reused each year.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Tonight is the night! Happy St Nick Day!! :santa3:

I found some elf shoe stockings at Hobby Lobby last week for $2 each. Well, technically they were $4...but they had them 50% off last week. Getting ready to fill them up with treats and put them outside the kid's doors.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Super neat....they also have the elf ones at Current on sale now for 5.99 if anyone wants to get them for next year or for another event!

:santa: