Ellen, check in time

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Ellen, just a quick reminder that it is time to check in. I am keen to hear of your progress for this week.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Katrina,

Thank you so much for caring enough to keep me on track. Well today I bit the bullet and bought $424 in drapery fabric, drapery liner, extra long quilting pins, distilled water for the iron, 1 x 4's which all of it is mounted to, thread and a square to make sure my fabric is cut square. I even remembered to go get my upholstery staple gun from my son's house that he borrowed. All in all I'm ready to get started on the much awaited drapery project for my living room.

However, first things first. I need to use my large dining table for the fabric since it's so large but I started decluttering and going through paper clutter last week and it's still scattered across the entire table waiting to be put into folders. Secondly, my sewing center is piled high and needs to be cleared off before any project can be started so for the remainder of this week I need to finish the paperwork decluttering and get this creative area cleaned up enough to "create some beautiful drapes". This will leave me all of labor day weekend to work on this project without other things hanging over my head or trying to work in disarray.

I'll be going back to the gym in the morning. Yes, I'm drinking my weight in water. The eyes seem to be getting a little better each day. I've stuck to making much healthier eating choices and I have lost 12 lbs in 12 days even after I had to stop exercising for a week.

The best news is that the metal roofing company is coming out tomorrow to look at the roof and give us an estimate to repair it. Once that is repaired then the family room ceiling can be re-sheet rocked since it has a lot of water damage. Woo Hoo! This excites me to no end. I'd say it's been an amazing start to what I hope will be an amazing week ahead.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am thrilled for you on so many levels.
The weight loss is amazing. You are certainly doing well there.
Also I love how enthusiastic you are about your upcoming projects. It sounds like a fantastic week ahead.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Thank you Robin and Shannon. It's great to have your support.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Wow Ellen! 12 lbs in 12 days?!? You go girl! I need you to come show me how it's done. :)

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Wow Ellen! 12 lbs in 12 days?!? You go girl! I need you to come show me how it's done. :)

Veggies (Green), Protein (all meat, seafood, poultry), Lots of water, No processed sugar, exercise

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Great job, Ellen!