End of November 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Last week of November, can you believe it? I am always amazed at how quickly the year slips by, it was not too long ago that I was making plans for the year.

Water throughout day,
Shower/bath at night,
Moisturise,
Brush teeth,
Lip balm,
Hand cream,
Clean kitchen and DW on before bed.
Read and sleep at reasonable time.

Weekly:
*washing (X)( )
*fold washing (X)
*vacuum floors (X)
*mop floors ( )
*clean bathrooms (X)(X)
*meal plan dinners plus work lunches (X) Look at pantry freezers for inspiration/ideas.
*clean fridge ( )
*tidy pantry ( )
*tidy freezer ( )
*tidy stockpile (X)
*general tidy up (X)
*shopping list (fortnightly) (X) grocery shopping (fortnightly) (X)
*make work lunches for Friday (X)

Fun/ Christmas prep:
*start/continue/finish one craft project ( )
*start/continue/finish one book/magazine ( ) Goal for the year is to read 10, I have read 22
*update planner ( )
*tidy gift closet ( )
*continue looking for stocking fillers, gifts and supplies (X) A year round project..I have a lot to buy this year so will need to be savvy.

This week:

*Exercise at least 3 days ( )( )( )
*Connect with family via phone, email or text (X)
*Lunch with family Sunday (X)
*Pack for trip Monday (X)
*Lunch with friend Wednesday (X)
*Shopping Thursday (X)
*Santa photo Thursday (X)
*DrillDance trip Saturday (X)

5 small chores:

Project for Winter......Tidy Family History information and complete 1 jigsaw puzzle
Word of the Year: Prepare

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Well, my last week of November was spent lying on a couch, drinking coffee, tea, warm water and watching Christmas movies under a blanket in front of the Christmas tree. It sounds great but I was sick so it wasn't so great. Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful with the family but Sunday morning, before everyone left, I had a sore throat and congestion. Thankfully, no one else was sick so I either picked it up grocery shopping or from being with preschoolers. Hoping for a better week in December.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Well, my last week of November was spent lying on a couch, drinking coffee, tea, warm water and watching Christmas movies under a blanket in front of the Christmas tree. It sounds great but I was sick so it wasn't so great. Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful with the family but Sunday morning, before everyone left, I had a sore throat and congestion. Thankfully, no one else was sick so I either picked it up grocery shopping or from being with preschoolers. Hoping for a better week in December.
Mary, sorry to hear that you were so unwell. Sending hugs for a quick recovery and that you can get back on your feet. XOXO

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Mary, prayers that you're getting better.