Fall 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I let Dgds put out my fall decoration. Interesting. May have to do a couple of adjustments after they go home a little to much all in one place, but you have to love the enthusiasm. :)

My kids use to do that too when they were little. I wonder if they pick up the idea grouping things in one place from the displays at the store.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
No fall joy here. :( Still just too hot. The trees look like they're dying...leaves are drying up and turning brown. I fear we may have no pretty fall colors on the trees. That makes me sad.
I'm thankful some of you are getting to enjoy some fall weather and touches and tastes of fall.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

GeeWibble

Premiere Member
Mar 29, 2008
NY
I've been trying to hold off putting up fall/Halloween decorations until October so I don't get tired of them before Thanksgiving, does that happen to anyone else? It helps to do some Halloween prep for my haunted forest theme on my porch. My Grand Kids are the only trick-or-treaters I get, but I love giving them those memories.

Reactions: teachermomof2

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
GeeWibble, a haunted forest theme sounds wonderful, I am sure that the grandkids love it.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have the house decorated in brown boxes. They are everywhere. Does that count for fall decorations?
Diedra, sure, add some faux leaves and call it done.

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
Fall here in New England and the colors are just so beautiful went into vermont to the Apple Barn and picked up some things my home is all decorated as all our stores/shops are full of Fall and Christmas and i'm enjoying my pumpkin coffee and alot of fall baking going on.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Fall here in New England and the colors are just so beautiful went into vermont to the Apple Barn and picked up some things my home is all decorated as all our stores/shops are full of Fall and Christmas and i'm enjoying my pumpkin coffee and alot of fall baking going on.
Sounds perfect.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
feels like fall this morning. love it i had pumpkin spice waffles for breakfast.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I think we have another week and a half of 80 degree weather and then cooler temperatures should kick in. Waiting for the cooler weather before adding pumpkin spice to my coffee...