fall 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am sort of glad that we don't have these shops here!

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
First of all - thank you for sharing! Had no idea these videos existed! And I was just wondering how you tell where the store is - sounds like you can look for a video made in your general area? So intrigued!!!!

I can't always find videos of the actual stores that are near me, but a store in the same chain as one that is by me. For some stores, like Big Lots, once I find an item I like, I can look on their website to see if they have it at my local store, but others like Hobby Lobby I don't know if they have something I see on one of the Shop with Me videos unless I go to the store. Mostly, it has been something different to do during the quarantine! If you find one that you like, please share, some of the people are more fun than others!

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
A couple years ago we started getting the dollar tree here but the section for fall is maybe 4 feet wide. The halloween section will be a little bigger when it gets put up after they clear out the back to school section.
The ones in the states must be bigger. Will have to check them out south of the border next time we are able to go.