fall 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
I am soo ready too..Its been feeling a touch of fall/autumn this week with a wee nip in the air....Love the dark nites...I say bring it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: HouseElf and jampss

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Oh Yes! I have to hold myself back from wanting to decorate. I need to get thru the first couple of weeks of the HGP before I can decorate. May start early on the plan.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Autumn ... my FAV season.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I'm ready, too!! I am finding myself in a very fall-like attitude this morning. My nesting instincts are setting in...wanting to get things in order and making the house feel more cozy. I may have to pull out a fall scented candle today.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I'm ready, too!! I am finding myself in a very fall-like attitude this morning. My nesting instincts are setting in...wanting to get things in order and making the house feel more cozy. I may have to pull out a fall scented candle today.
This is exactly how I feel ahead of the Autumn. Nesting is the perfect way to describe it.
Autumn is my favourite season of the year.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
We will have a couple days of cooler nights, thankfully! The heat and humidex has been awful. After our brief reprieve looks like the temperatures climb again.

I need to focus this fall on fully enjoying the season; lots of walks, loads of pumpkin spice everything!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
This is me on September 1st:

LOL - Well in spirit anyway!

I am VERY ready for fall to arrive!!! I used a gift card I got for my birthday to get a ton of fall picks/sprays from JoAnn's - I'm planning to really beef up my Fall decor that I do high up on top of the kitchen cabinets and a high long shelf in living room. I'm playing with making fabric pumpkins - if I can get them to turn out right I will go get some velvet in a deep orange color and make a bunch to tuck in among the leaves and white lights :)

I'm also having fun looking through all my Autumn boards on Pinterest - SO many projects I want to do!!!!