Fall 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Autumn is still one of my favourite times of the year. Have to wait a while, we are only into the 3rd day of Winter:oops:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am so excited for your fall, it will be Spring for us.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome, Bethystout!! Glad you joined us!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
We had a huge rain storm tonight and the temp dropped in the mid 60's and all I could think about was Fall. So ready for the mid 70 days and cool nights.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I've noticed the darker mornings. Makes me happy.
I haven't been to any shops in a long time, so I have no idea what's about
I'll have to tune into my favorite UK You Tubers to see the autumn selections in the shops - Matalan, Home Bargains, TK Maxx (funny that it's TJ Maxx here in the US), Primark, Marks & Spencer. Do you have any of these shops near you? Several of my favorite You Tubers post videos called Shop with Me from Tesco, Asda, Waitrose, Marks, and other food shops. I especially love the holiday ones from Harrods or Fortnum & Mason, oh, the luxury! I'd be very happy if I could walk up and down the aisles of a UK food shop!

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I'll have to tune into my favorite UK You Tubers to see the autumn selections in the shops - Matalan, Home Bargains, TK Maxx (funny that it's TJ Maxx here in the US), Primark, Marks & Spencer. Do you have any of these shops near you? Several of my favorite You Tubers post videos called Shop with Me from Tesco, Asda, Waitrose, Marks, and other food shops. I especially love the holiday ones from Harrods or Fortnum & Mason, oh, the luxury! I'd be very happy if I could walk up and down the aisles of a UK food shop!
....that would be fun.......to see what is in other shops across the pond.....!

Laurie

Simplify

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
A spider was building a web outside my window, i think they know when fall is coming...

My fall preps so far.......mixed together spices for pumpkin spice mix for coffee and or baking. Found at the Dollar Tree an 8 pack of small pumpkin wood ornaments with the cut out features of a jack o lantern for my granddaughter and niece's two young kids to paint orange. A little fun and creativity .......

Laurie

Simplify

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Wow! Way to go, @luludou !! I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday for yarn ... and WOW ... the Fall Decor was out in force!