Fall 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
All the rain we're having are making us have lower than usual temperatures and puts me into fall mode. I've always waited until after Labor Day in the U.S. to start decorating for fall. Surely is making it hard to wait! lol

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
Would you share your mix recipes, especially for coffee?
Hi Lori K.......this year I made the recipe from livewellbakeoften , although I didn't have the allspice. Taste of Home recipes are my first go to, but I did come across many many recipe suggestions for mixing this up.......

3 tbs ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cloves

This will make 5 tbs

Laurie

Simplify

Reactions: jampss

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Hi Lori K.......this year I made the recipe from livewellbakeoften , although I didn't have the allspice. Taste of Home recipes are my first go to, but I did come across many many recipe suggestions for mixing this up.......

3 tbs ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cloves

This will make 5 tbs

Laurie

Simplify
Thank you! How much do you put in with your coffee? And, I'm guessing it goes into the grounds?

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana

3 tbs ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cloves

This will make 5 tbs

Laurie

Simplify
When I first glanced at this, I read that as 5 POUNDS! Then, when I started reading the ingredients and amounts, I was asking myself how in the world did it make 5 lbs? That's when my mind caught up and realized it was 5 tbs!! :)

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
When I first glanced at this, I read that as 5 POUNDS! Then, when I started reading the ingredients and amounts, I was asking myself how in the world did it make 5 lbs? That's when my mind caught up and realized it was 5 tbs!! :)
Oh Jane you are so right ! I used to be able to spell ! ! ! Now I find myself having to double check words......and I didn't on that abbreviation.....but i did just now ...... tbsp......!!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I was at Hobby Lobby and Michael's yesterday. Michaels had their Halloween and Fall décor out. Hobby Lobby was filled with stuff. It seemed like a lot more than Michael's. Dollar Tree is on my list to visit.

I add the spices to my coffee grounds before brewing. I think it's about 1/4 tsp. to 1/2 tsp. for 4 cups of coffee. I'm not ready for fall yet. Usually by mid September, I am ready to concede that school is in full swing and summer is over.