Fall-themed Pampered Chef party

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachturnedmom

Retire Member
Oct 21, 2007
SE PA
Hi all....I'm hosting a Pamp Chef party in two weeks. Since it is in October(my fave month) and at 4:00 in the afternoon(nearing dinner time) I was thinking that I would try to make it a fall-themed party. The consultant is planning on making apple crisp as the demonstration part. What do you think are some quick/easy/inexpensive items I can serve as well? I don't want to cook a whole dinner, but offer enough for people to feel satisfied. Plus, I just want to have as much fun as I can with it. Any suggestions are most appreciated! Thanks :jack:

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
I agree with BamaMom that chili is a great idea, or sloppy joes, or a big pot of soup. Something you can make ahead and keep warm in the crockpot. Serve some apple cider too. :jack:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Chili or soup sound like a great idea. Serve with bread or biscuits - very filling.

Have fun!!

:hat: Melanie

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
I just went to a PC party and they were featuring the Deep Covered Baker. She made the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in it (cooks in the microwave in about 30 minutes) and then it was served with cheddar cheese, bacon pieces and green onions. Was pretty good and seems to be fall-ish in nature. You might want to ask if that's something she might be willing to demonstrate...make first or something.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
luludou, PC is a line of really nice bakeware and gadgets for the kitchen. It is really nice. I am not a home party type of person - but I do enjoy PC, as my husband loves the stuff ;)

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Chili sounds good. My group of friends always loves sloppy joes and cheesy potatoes...they could be demonstrated in the stoneware as well.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Are you wanting to stick with food items prepared using Pampered Chef products/tools?

Or just looking for food ideas in general? I wasn't sure how to direct my brainstorming! :)

One easy thing for Fall is to warm apple juice or cider in a crockpot. You can also purchase mulling spices to use in it or go the simple route and use cinnamon sticks.

I buy the cinnamon sticks in the spices aisle at the grocery store. I'll break one or two up into smaller pieces and put them in a little baggie made from two coffee filters tied up with a twist tie.

I then attach a thin piece of floral wire (cleaned well of course, just in case!) and dangle it down into the cider. The floral wire is thin enough that the lid can sit on the crockpot. Kitchen string or twine would also work very well instead of the wire/twist tie thing, but I usually don't have any around...

It doesn't take long for the cider to get a lovely cinnamon smell and taste. Guests can choose to drink it straight or to spike it with vodka, if you want that to be an option. I like it better plain, myself! :)

Belles

Retire Member
Hosted a party this past summer and my consultant made three dishes, ask your consultant and I'm sure she will do whatever want. We had one chicken dish that was very filling, she just had me cook the chicken ahead of time, she also did an appetizer and a dessert.