Fall Tour of Homes??s

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
Wow, that was a fast response! Thanks! I have been decorating for fall and will take photos now. By then I will have my Halloween added. After Halloween, I will pull all of that stuff and then be back to the scarecrows and pumpkins and fall leaves, etc. I will then add the turkey stuff.

I love the fall!

I will also have major photos of the haunted Boo Bash after Halloween. They will be on my blog.

Thanks, Cathy!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
October 16th....thank goodness! I have time to get it together!

Thanks for hosting!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I hope I can get my pictures to upload! I tried to upload some yesterday to my blog of my fall decor so far and they wouldn't upload for some reason. YIKES!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Just a fall tour on my blog..but you are welcome to post Halloween pictures or whatever you decorate for fall with...and then we'll do a Christmas one on Pumpkins and Reindeer in December...just a heads up!!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Do I have to have a blog to particpate?

I'm guessing so - so my next question is: Are they any free/easy blog sites you guys can recommend to someone just getting started?

Or is there a charge for all of them? I am obviously clueless at the moment. I think I could figure it out, but I'm just not sure where to get started!

I would LOVE to participate in the tours of homes this year! But if not, I will enjoy looking at all of yours!!!

candycane

Retire Member
Oct 7, 2008
Kentucky,USA
www.teresascrafts.etsy.com
Do I have to have a blog to particpate?

I'm guessing so - so my next question is: Are they any free/easy blog sites you guys can recommend to someone just getting started?

Or is there a charge for all of them? I am obviously clueless at the moment. I think I could figure it out, but I'm just not sure where to get started!

I would LOVE to participate in the tours of homes this year! But if not, I will enjoy looking at all of yours!!!

You don't have to have a blog to participate, you could upload your pics to your album here or on photobucket. But if you would like to start a blog check out Blogger.com

:)

Last edited:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Don't forget!!

It's getting close to time for the fall tour of homes! Are you ready? If you want to participate, check out Haunted Hamlet (link is in my signature line) later this week for the details. Or, if you prefer, you can leave me a message here, but I need a link so that I can post them. I am toying with adding Mr. Linky to my site, but I'll have to have a little time to work on that, and right now, I have no time!

Get those pumpkins and scarecrows, goblins and mums ready! October 16 is the day!!

To answer some questions, no, you don't have to have a blog, although that is the ideal situation so that you can "narrate" your tour. Each person will post their pictures on their blog/photo sharing site then send me a message with the link in it. I'll post all the links on Oct 16 on Haunted. All the details will be there.

Come on, join us! It's lots of fun...and I have lots of decorating and photograhy to do!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Tomorrow is the day, and I've only gotten one link-from Fallingforwinter. Is anyone else planning on participating? I need to get the links tonight if possible.

Do we need to change the date? Would more people participate if we did it October 30? I would say next weekend, but that's our Boo!Bash3 and I know I won't have time to work on it until at least Sunday. Shall we say Oct 30?

Talk to me!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
The 30th sounds great to me! It will give me time to get things just right.

Thanks!