Fall Tour of Homes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Before Halloween or after?

• Total voters

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
We have had a good response of people who want to do a virtual Tour of Homes to display our fall decor. We'll also do this again in December for Christmas decor. So, here's the question...when will everyone be ready? Before Halloween or after? Do we want to do a 2 part tour, the first one being folks who have general fall decor and the other for Halloween? Take the poll and let me know!!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I do fall after Halloween. So pretty much the whole month of November. I know thats late in Colorado. I's pretty much winter by then already, but I want all of October for Hallowen, November for Fall/THanksgiving and December for Christmas.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I also chose mid-October. That way I will be ready and will have Halloween and Fall out.

Lisa

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Ok, looks like Mid-October is barely edging out everything else, so I'll leave the poll open until the end of this week...let's say we'll close the poll on September 14 (that's this coming Sunday, I think!). If you haven't voted and you have an opinion, be sure you do so by Sunday evening! Monday morning I'll announce the date on Haunted Hamlet and here. Check out the Hamlet's sidebar for the picture we'll be using for our logo!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
And the winner is...Mid-October!!! It was close!

So....on Thursday, October 16, we'll have our virtual Fall Tour of Homes!!

Again, I'll host it on Haunted Hamlet, so just send me a pm or leave a message on any post with a link and I'll add you to the tour!!

This is going to be so much fun!!