Favorite Christmas song. . .

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
O Holy Night and Come O Ye Faithful

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
O Holy Night and Mary, Did You Know?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
OH Holy night wins my vote too. Love it.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Mary, Did You Know? by Penatonix, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland, Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton ... and all the others because I like ALL the songs! :)

A good hour of good old classic Christmas songs​

Reactions: homemade4me

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Winter Wonderland and Silver Bells are two of my favorite ones. And, there's always Susie Snowflake. Have to watch that early animation at least once over the holidays.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Kenny G's Little Drummer Boy. I put it on repeat! It's the timber of the kettle bells that I love!

Oh so many more ... most already mentioned here, but another one is "Come Let Us Worship the King" sung by Sandi Patty.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have that Dolly and Kenny album and it is one of my favourites. I can listen to it several times through.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Oh my, I could never pick just one, or two, or three. I am a Christmas music lover.
I did discover For King & Country's version of Little Drummer Boy which is VERY different, but good.
There are a few I don't like, such as Baby it's Cold Outside & Another Auld Lang Syne.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I have a bunch of favorites can’t just pick one. Pretty much any thing from the 50 or 60’s. Bing Crosby - White Christmas is at the top of the list. Pretty much any of the Longines or the Goodyear albums. New stuff O’Come O’Come Emmanuel by the Piano Guys.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Mine is The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole version.
When it plays, I stop and listen and relish.....

Annie

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
For King & Country's version of Little Drummer Boy
That is my favorite version! I LOVE drums.

I'm like Laura. I like so many different Christmas songs. Two that have gotten my attention in recent years are Matt Maher's version of Gabriel's Message and Salt of the Sound's version of Coventry Carol.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Like others, I don't know that I could pick one. I listen to ALOT of Christmas music all year long. My own cds, records and now with streaming services I can just put it on randomly when I need a mental boost. If I were to pick a modern favorite, I'd definately go with Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped Red album. I like her new album released this year too, but the other is still my favorite. If you've not heard "Blessed" yet, I highly suggest you look it up. It's sooooo good!!!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
The original Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt, or Baby, It's Cold Outside by Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart. I also like Strange Way to Save the World.
I just listened to this song- Strange Way to Save the World. I really like it. I will be putting it on my song list. Are you familar with Ten Thousand Joys? Love that one too.
TFS.

SmackDabFarmGirl

MHH Member
Jun 21, 2022
Georgia
I just listened to this song- Strange Way to Save the World. I really like it. I will be putting it on my song list. Are you familar with Ten Thousand Joys? Love that one too.
TFS.
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I might know it as something else, I'll have to check it out and see.