February 2023 decluttering

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Great job, ladies! I have found a few jars to add to the donation box. I'm planning to make a deliverary on Wednesday.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
One whole set of fancy drink glasses and a box of purses went off to the neighbors today. Little by little off it goes.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Throw out of the house. A kids weather set never opened into the Goodwill bag. Will check with Teigan about the purple bean bag going to GW. She will probably wanna keep it. She does use it but not alot.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I cleaned out my address book and got rid of several pieces of little papers, wrote the addresses down where they should be and got rid of some old letters that were in there. Also, put the circle protectors around the holes that the pages were loose from the rings. Not a big job but one of the little petty things that needed done.

Also cleaned out my purse and papers and such out of there.

Reactions: halimer and jampss

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Cleaned out and shredded several big piles of paperwork. Things from stepmom and my dad. Found some letters he wrote to her from 1957. Was interesting to read he had thought about moving back to his hometown to live Right after his mother died. He never did. Can’t imagine my stepmom in Rockford, IL at that time. People were not happy with Japan and my uncle was on a rampage that we couldn’t buy anything made there. He worked with an electronic company so Japan was making products a lot cheaper. She would not have had a warm welcome. lol

Reactions: jampss and Lana