February 28 - March 13 Bathrooms

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I have one and a half bathrooms. They would both benefit from a good cleaning.

There is a closet outside of each bathroom. These closts can ALWAYS benefit from c cleaning and decluttering.

I hope I can finish these goals early -- and work on an extra project.

Last edited:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
ok - Yesterday I started working on the extra project. (Without working on the bathrooms first.)

The extra project is organizing the files in the office/guest room. This is a huge job. Since - most of the "files" consist of papers thrown into banker's boxes -- in no order. Huge sorting job.

I began putting piles all over the family room. It will not be possible to live comfortably with this arrangement -- even for a few days. I have to begin putting papers into folders -- so I can stack them when I am finished sorting for the day!!!

For some reason -- I was able to get a lot of this work done yesterday! I hope that helps me continue today. Maybe there is some momentum going here!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
SparkleNana, that's what I spent the majority part of January on, is my files & paperwork.... It was tough.. I still ahve a few things to gothru. but the most of it, is organized... and yes, it makes u feel soo much better to get into a filing cabinet & BOOM... there it is....lol
Good Luck & Congrats....

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
LL I know what you mean. All my kiddos are in school this year and I find my self not getting stuff done like I know I should. It's a disipline thing I am forcing my self into hoping it will be come habbit. I read in another post of yours that you are "clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy" LOL I liked that b/c housework is so not my thing either. Some times it just the matter of getting started w/ the radio on and TV or computer off to keep you less distracted and once it's done once little steps each day to keep it that way. I say that but have not mastered it yet. I know you will get tuns of great ideas here I know I have.