February Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I mananged to get rid of another bag over the weekend to the bin. And another bag of recycling.

I also sorted out another batch of DD's clothes (she's grown - AGAIN) to put away for the next batch of tots. I will move those 2 bags to the storage unit next weekend (now that we've paid up for another 6 months, it makes more sense than to clutter up the house with them).

I also moved another box of things back to the house - into the gift closet. I must get out a present for an aunt's birthday next week, and I have a load of things to choose from for a change!

I am finally starting to find the bed in the guest room again!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's the last day of February girls....let's get at least one bag out of here today or spend 15 minutes decluttering! Let's end strong and then onto MARCH!!!

We have made so much progress...its awesome!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
One bag OTD... or... one 15-minute decluttering session today!!!! Great reminder, Gingerbug!!!

THAT is the way our 2011 Decluttering Club works!

Sometimes we can devote a BIG chunk of time to our decluttering projects. Many times.... it is a "small" amount of time..... repeated again and again.... that chips away at our decluttering projects! It ALL works. It ALL helps! We have TEN more entire months with this wonderful Decluttering Club!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ahorsesoul - I loved the 'cash4books' site! unfortunately for US only because I'd sure try it. There were great ideas.

Up to now, have 3 sweaters to give... just had a 5-minute decluttering session.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
This weekend I put away all of our winter bedding - let's hope it stays warm from here on out! ;) and finished uploading all of our CDs (and backed them up onto an external drive). The bedding was put into those Space Bags and DH put them in the attic, and the CDs are boxed up and ready to donate to the Veteran's hospital (3 boxes in all!)

My next project is to tackle the books! Thanks ahorsesoul for sharing that blog.