February Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Helped DH take a dozen boxes of Christmas items we'd been saving for his brother (items from their mom) out to his truck yesterday. Those went over to his brother's house now he's settled in after moving in recently. Really helped clear out one of the spare bedrooms downstairs! We're in the process of finishing those rooms finally so this was needed!

I also cleaned out the spare room upstairs yesterday. Got rid of trash, broke down cardboard boxes and took out to recycle. Reassigned items homes or put things where they go, etc. Looks MUCH better in there now!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Have done not a thing in February. Looking forward to getting started in March.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Took care of the last of the winter decor. Put some ivy on a grapevine wreath and hung it up twice. Keeps falling I am using command hook but it won't stay. I will have to find another way to hang it.
I went through the shelves in the laundry room and found some stuff to donate. Have a box of stuff for DS for when he moves out and has to set up house.

I also put things back, objects from projects that didn't go home when project was done. Not a fun job, easy to get side tracked and start something you didn't intend to do today.

Went in the craft room (on the list this month) too cold inside to work in there. No heat vents the room. Maybe this weekend.