February Hippity Hop day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Lots of great ideas.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Debbie - I loe your Pinterest page...so many great ideas. I haven't been able to pin anything for some reason, but I'll keep trying.

as for Easter prep, I have begun sorting all of the Easter basket goodies that I've collected (non-perishables). What I've discovered is that, as usual, I went overboard. That's what happens when I have stuff stashed all over the place instead of a central location. I also made a note to buy more large plastic eggs...now that my youngest is able to "hunt" for them, I don't have enough for both boys. target just started putting out their stuff, but it looks like the large ones will be hard to come by. DS6 used to love Dora, and in her Easter DVD, she and Boots have an egg hunt where there are prizes inside...like sunglasses, a whistle, etc. So that has become our tradition. No candy!

I'm not sure what we'll do for Easter dinner. We usually spend it with my inlaws, but we have a fancy wedding the night before in NJ (no kids). So my boys will be in PA...the rest of the family in NJ. DH and I will drive home that night - there is no way we'd miss Easter morning! We offered to host his family n Sunday, but after the wedding, I'm not sure anyone will want to drive. We'll have to see.