Fifteen Minute Friday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Gingerbug also created "Fifteen Minute Friday". I remember that she decluttered the medicine cabinet for one of them. Well -- this time I will do something that will help with the Holiday Grand Plan (HGP). Living room week is coming up. For 15 minutes today, I will declutter a cabinet or a shelf in the living room. What? You say that it doesn't sound like much? Wel, it only has to take 15 minutes! That is the beauty of Friday! :haha:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I folded and put away laundry for 15 minutes. I also packed for our trip which took about 15 minutes as well.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I took 15 minutes and got 2 bags of clothes moved out to the car to take to a lady at work, clipped the coupon for gum (buy 1 @ $1.19 and a pack free limit 6) for stockings, stated a load in washer and loaded dishwasher and started it.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
After work, I did the groceries and I just finished cutting up the vegetables because tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and it's a big pot of spaghetti sauce that I'll be making! + froze a few meats for crockpot this week and I've started buying dried goods for recipes to try.