Flower Factory..

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I went to Flower Factory today... I love that place they have the best deals....

They always have some Christms stuff out but they were putting out new stuff today when I was there. I was so excited...

I got some new things to decorate my new tree....

Im going for a primitive/country look with lots of prim snowmen (there my favorite)

Today while I was there I got some really cute red jingle bells (70 cents each), some rusty barn stars (70 cents each), some little cream colored doilies (1.20 for a pk of 12) I thought they would be cute to hang on the tree (figure they'll kinda look like little snowflakes...LOL) I also got some little dark stained baskets to hang on the tree (70 cents each)... I got a couple bags of scented pine cones to go on my tree too... (the pine cones were 1.50 per bag)

I also got this set of three stacked snowmen.. its really cute... (the snowmen were 4.95)

I love to see pics when people get new Christmas goodies so I thought I would share a few pics of the things I got today.

My new Christmas Goodies

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Good for you! Never heard of the store before, but sounds like they have great deals.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
momof4 said:
Good for you! Never heard of the store before, but sounds like they have great deals.

I think they only have stores in OH,IN and MI.... It use to be you had to have a business because its a wholesale place, but right now there taking non business memberships (which are free for now, but they will be charging for memberships in the near future.)

They have lots of great items... And carry everything... Craft items, tools, things for every holiday and season, party and wedding supplies, unfinished furniture, some outdoor furniture,
Scrapbooking supplies.. all kinds of home decor. Its a great place if you have one close to you.

Heres the link to there website
Flower Factory

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I would love to have a store like that around here! lucky you!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
How exciting! TFS.

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
The also have an online store at http://www.flowers.com. I went there last night and spent waaaayyyyy too much money!!! ::eek:rnament: Thanks for the info on the store!!! :pink: