Focussed February 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Now that the early post Christmas days are behind us what are we focusing on in February?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am jumping form one area to the other. There is no real plan in my mind, I am just decluttering what I feel needs it.
I am in a list writing frenzy as I am excited to get a lot done and I don't want to forget any thing. Also it is a little cooler here at the moment so I am keen on getting stuff done.

Want to keep going with Christmas plans as I know that the next few months will just fly by and want to be as prepared as I can.
The new year brings so many opportunities and I want to grab them all.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
More decluttering in the works for me before I can do the spring cleaning (as soon as dh finishes the bathroom remodel), will be easier to deep clean if less stuff. Crafting and using up what I have, that'll be my focus.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, I am really trying to do the same this year. My aim is to use things up. I have a lot of stuff that I have gathered over the years and it either has to be used or it has to go.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
My focus this month is to keep on decluttering the basement. I dropped off a full car load to the donation center in December. In January, just the trunk was filled and donated. I still have boxes sitting in the basement from online Christmas shopping. My goal is to fill with them all with donations from the basement.

I will take 15 minute opportunities to declutter another area of the house too as time allows.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My focus over the next little while is to start preparing for DH and my retirement. We have no real time line as to when this will be but I know that it will be within the next 10 years. I have to "learn " how to live that lifestyle. If that means starting to downsize, saving more money, learning to live a more simpler way then I have to start living that way. Sure and steady so by the time we get there there are no real surprises.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I'm focusing on Tidying Up … KonMari … DD26 and I re-did the office/art room. The carpet was taken out … it was as old as she is! (she was born 2 weeks after moving into this house). And she researched dying the concrete slab! So, we did!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
How is everyone doing this month? I can't believe that we are near the end of February. Today I dropped off another trunk filled with donations from our basement. There were about 8 boxes. I am so glad to be done with that project. I'm thinking about what I want to work on next...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, you have done so well with your basement, must be a great feeling.
February for me has been a productive month. Got quite a lot out of the house, sold some old playstation games that were going to the charity bin and the boys even did some tidying in the garage. Kept right on top of my daily routine and worked well on my use it up projects.
My focus over the next few weeks will be a lot of Winter prep, getting each room decluttered, cleaned and cozied up before Winter arrives.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul