Get your Halloween outfit TODAY

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Yes, you heard me. The Halloween stores are opening and stores are stocking their shelves. Go this weekend to get outfits before they are gone. On the way out ask when they will have their outfits on sale for the lowest price. Mark you calendar to return that day to get next year's outfit on sale.

DD will be an angel this year. When the sales are on we are getting a devil for next year. At that point I will cut both the angel and devil outfits in half (front to back) and will sew one from each outfit together. So she'll be half angel half devil for next year or some other year.

I'm off to look for angel face painting ideas for her for this year. Last year on sale I found white feather angel wing Christmas ornament. I cut them in half to make her earrings.

What are you doing this year?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Oh, I'm so jealous that you know what you want. I keep changing my mind. There were tons of kids costumes at winners and good prices, but none for adults.

That's a great idea for your dd

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I've been getting emails from a halloween store since late July. I have been looking at their costumes. Not sure what I want to be this year but hope to make a decision before the end of this month.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
We never know what we want. We just grab something and go with it. lol

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Going to try and convince my boys to be 'exterminaters' - undead/zombie ones.

We have been adding big faux fur spiders each year to our windows, and a large lighted eyes spider above the porch last year.

I think it would be fun to have them as 'exterminators' answering the door :)
Plus, I already have overalls I think I can convert;)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
DS wants me to be an Angry Bird (from the game). Its his favorite! LOL!