getting some fall-feeling...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
feels like fall today... little bit magic (for me...)

After a real sunny, pre-summer weather during the last days we jumped into a fall-like weather

Rainy, windy, grey, misty...

It is like one of the first rainy days after summer in September, where you know that summer
is now over.
Not really cold yet, but cold enough to wear a pullover and/or a thin jacket...

Oh, I'm getting my fall-feeling again.... (HGP, fall decoration, looking forward to Halloween, Christmas and
New Year...)
Today after work I will make a cup of hot tea and snuggle up on the couch (reading, watching TV)

:rain:

Chilli

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Feels like fall here too!!! I'm dressed the same way as I do in fall... and yesterday was a day to snuggle up in front of the tv...... supposed to be fall all week!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Same here. We ran our heater all weekend and it poured. Not much of a holiday weekend, but we managed to get a lot done!

luvbooks

Retire Member
Jan 3, 2008
not here in Texas, we're high 90's all week, and it won't get any better, we're in for some Texas heat, but I love the fall feeling, even if it is hot out but rainy and dark, I always feel snuggly and I want to bake some bread or something!!!

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
It feels like fall here in PA too and I have to say I am not enjoying it. :-( Right now I 'm ready for summer and hope it shows up soon! I do enjoy fall but only in the actual fall.

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
Oh ..I wish we had fall around here..... :jack: I just LOVE LOVE the fall.
.. still a bit warm.. all the leaves are turning golden ..the air begins to feel crispy in the morning...and all my favorite holidays still ahead..

but we still have a couple of months of hot summer before us.. :frown:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
It was 95 in Arkansas yesterday-oh, wait--that is kind of like fall weather around here! LOL! We don't get the really cool air until mid to late October, sometimes even into November.

I detest hot weather, but I'm determined to make the best of it this year. My kids are clammering to open the pool, so I guess we'll do that over the weekend-it's been so crazy around here that I haven't even bought chemicals or floats or anything...

I think we're going to start screening in the back porch in a couple of weeks, so that should help a little with the heat out there, especially since we are putting up ceiling fans as well...then, when fall really does come, it'll be a cozy little haven on crisp days to sit and watch the leaves turn red!! Whoo hoo!! Fall is coming....eventually!!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
It actually feels like fall here today! Last weekend it was in the 90s, then yesterday and today its in the 50s and rainy! What odd weather we are having, let me tell ya!

I already cant wait for fall..and we havent had summer yet!

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
I'd swear it's fall here in the mountains if I hadn't checked my calendar this morning. I have a fire roaring to warm the basement. I'm not complaining....I love it!!!