GF

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Is this the place to ask if anyone has a great home-made gluten free cookie recipe? Thanks.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Wow

Thanks! Those cookies look ... real! LOL

DS9, wants to enter the 4H cookie back off ... and there is a GF category! But my sad attempts here at home, wouldn't help him make a good cookie! LOL

DS9 has a gluten sensitivity that made him have a bad reaction at the chiropractors. Turns out DD20, DH and myself all have a small sensitivity. Now that I have been GF ... things run better in the regularity department. Probably TMI. LOL

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I've made these from Nigella Lawson. They look harder to make then they are and are out of this world good. Just convert the recipe. If I remember I'll try to post it tomorrow when I can get to my recipe book.

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2008/03/10/the-macaron-whisperer/

Glad to hear another family doing better once they have gone gluten free! I've been gluten free 12 or so years.

The only thing I have found that I miss is Puff Pastry (have recipes but am not going to do all the rolling out needed) and French's Fried Onion in a can (have seen recipes for them too but haven't tried them). Otherwise I have found great recipes so we do not do without anything.

Happy GF eating.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Yes!

The only thing I have found that I miss is Puff Pastry and French's Fried Onion in a can.
I know, right! Love those things. LOL

Thanks for the recipe!
:thanksgiving3: