gift baskets for toddlers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
bubbles and assorted wands, sidewalk chalk, outdoor toys
sandbox/beach toys in a big pail
bathtub toys

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Bubbles, snacks, books, jumbo crayons and coloring books, mega blocks, shorts and tee shirt.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Richard Scarry alphabet book, Mercer Mayer books (read by parents, of course, but great books to foster early reading skills)
Pool arm floatie things and pull up type bottoms to wear in pool - oh, gosh...it's been so long since I've had babies...some of y'all help me out with the names of these things.
Sippy cups
A blanket with their name on it
Sunscreen for babies
Sun hat

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Wooden puzzles, bath toys, bath crayons, magic face washer, plastic plate and cup, knife, fork and spoon.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
If giving chalk or crayons, get the fat ones -- easier for them to handle. Big-piece puzzles, rhyming books, such as One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, alphabet and counting books. Bubbles are good for outdoors, bath toys, special hooded bath towel, larger ball to toss (helps improve eye-hand coordination), pail, shovel or kid-friendly gardening tools to help Mom and Dad. If they may be sports inclined, maybe a plastic bat and wiffle ball set. Developmentally appropriate toys -- stacking in sequence, size and color, connecting bead sets. Just remember to watch the component size of toys as much will still go into their mouth at 24 months.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Construction paper, finger paints (different flavours of ready made pudding)
glue stick or glue in a cup with a paint brush and cut up pieces of paper/tissue, pieces of yarn, pasta shapes, bits of fabric etc.
If you look online you will find a few recipes on line to make a safe glue using flour etc. You can also fine recipes to make safe finger paint.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Home made play dough was always a big hit. I also liked using Crayola's washable crayons, paints and markers with that age.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, I do miss those play dough days

Reactions: Holiday_Mom