Gift Closet 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I received a popper game for Teigan today and a ball that you play in the pool with.

I want to get Allen a wildlife camera. Ants got into our other one.

Need to really brain storm on Jaymee and Ryan (my kids) now.

Thinking of weighted blankets for them. Jaymee does have an Amazon wishlist so need to look at it.

Last night Teigan said she wanted to get mommy a squrriel phone case cover. Jaymee loves squirrel items. I told Teigan that was a very good ideal.

Reactions: HouseElf

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ordered a few Christmas ornaments yesterday for son and husband.
Got a email about a signed Tom Clancy book. I’m thinking I’ll order it but maybe put it back for next year????

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Ordered a few Christmas ornaments yesterday for son and husband.
Got a email about a signed Tom Clancy book. I’m thinking I’ll order it but maybe put it back for next year????
Go with it this year. Can't keep that under wraps for long.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ornaments are here- so cute and the book has arrived.
My husband ordered a movie to add to our friends gift basket that came today too.
Found a few movies at dollar tree for my husband. I hope they aren’t dupilucates of the ones I bought earlier and forgot to take pics of.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Got lip gloss for 2 great nieces and Teigan. Doodle pads too. Got Teigan a couple of books. One on rocks (she likes to collect different ones) and Pizza and Taco who is the best (story with them talking to each other that they are the best) She loves tacos and pizza.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I picked up a purse and key chain. The key chain was on sale but the purse was not. This has been hard for me to pay full price for items but I'm at the point with Christmas shopping that I don't want to wait too long and find out that it's no longer in stock. It just means less items to gift.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Still buying items to go into the stockings we will exchange for Christmas. Added socks and luffas. I need to see how what I have fills the stockings so I can see how much more I need.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Still buying items to go into the stockings we will exchange for Christmas. Added socks and luffas. I need to see how what I have fills the stockings so I can see how much more I need.
I wrapped stocking fillers yesterday for this exact reason. I did pack the stocking yesterday and I think we are just fine. DFSIL is a little lower than the others but I do not think that he will mind. I will get him a large bottle of Coke and that will take care of that.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This has been hard for me to pay full price for items but I'm at the point with Christmas shopping that I don't want to wait too long and find out that it's no longer in stock. It just means less items to gift.
I am thinking the same Mary. If I see something that is on my list I will purchase it now rather than leaving it and potentially missing out. I will either increase the budget by taking from somewhere else or lessen the amount I buy. All will be OK.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I was driving home yesterday and they had one of those warehouse type sales with used kids stuff sold on consignment. Since I have 4 granddaughters now I was like ohhh....I'll stop and see what I can find. I picked up a few Christmas dresses for my newest grandaughter, a few toys that are new in the package and some used copies of the American Girl books. I got about 5 or 6 of the intro books for different girls and am going to tell her to tell me which is her favorite, so I can buy her the series later for another gift. She's 8 and really starting to get into books now, so that's fun!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Added a set of dinosaurs and a dinosaur book for Xavier. A cowl-hood for ds and socks for ddil, me and dd

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Got a James Bond retrospective for DS.

An Etsy gift for DH is on it's way as is a beard comb for DS.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
An Etsy gift for DH is on it's way as is a beard comb for DS.
A beard comb.. What a great idea. I will look for one for DS.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Got a big box on dog biscuits for our canine friends and cat food for the one cat.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Was at Walmart last night and they had resealable bags of just the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms cereal. I picked up a big for DD's boyfriend for his birthday and another bag for him for Christmas along with a couple DVDs for him.