Gift Closet 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Back from a very quick vacation. Got a few little stocking fillers. Jars of boiled sweets that will be perfect for in the kids stockings.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ordered a pile of movies for my husband and a few more movies for our December Christmas movie box.
Husband brought home a box of stuff from the auction for our son. He also ordered personalized golf balls for him. I’ll pick up a bath and body works order for him today. Ordered some first edition books for him. Some of those will be set back for next year.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Found some Life is Good socks for DS at Marshall's

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
DGS is a sock lover of printed socks. we got talking last time he stopping by and I asked him if I got him the Maple Leaf and the Toronto Blue Jays socks for him I could consider his present done. His answer was yes. They are now in my gift giving box. Just need to add his ornament and hot chocolate kit and his gift is done.
The cheapest place to order them were the NHL and MBL shops.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
picked up some bath and body work over the weekend for gifts and ordered a couple extra character tshirts for DH to tuck way for Christmas.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I’ve been going to the Bath And Body semi annual sale, so I’m all stocked up for myself and for some gifts. Also stocking up on some Rubbermaid containers. Everybody always needs those..

Reactions: Minta

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
X5 grocery points on a few specific gift cards for Father’s Day so a Buffalo Wild Wings for husband for Father’s Day and a cabelas for son for Christmas.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Also stocking up on some Rubbermaid containers. Everybody always needs those..
I always try and give food gifts in reusable containers so it's a double gift.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Just added to gift closet
3 hair items for dgds
1 desk top phone holder stocking holder
1 magic cube dgd gift
2 felt tree countdown to Christmas
a hand glove with 2 finger lights for dgd ( think Spiderman shooting light instead of webs)
I should have more to add when my Amazon order arrives.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ordered Dockers and handkerchiefs for my husband. Kohls had some new (atleast to me) vacuum sealer bags. They are double pouches. Supposed to be nice for smaller portions. Ordered for my son to try (and some for me too).

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am way behind this year. Usually we have already gotten DGS’s big gift by now. Really haven’t any ideas this year unless we go with a snow bike. And I still haven’t figured out gifts for the Life Coaches. I did give them their birthday (Nov) gifts early. Both were saying they wanted to go with me to CostCo so I got them both a membership. I would like to do a basket of my favorite things for both LCs. I need to just decide on something and go with it.

Reactions: Minta and missjane

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Added 3 pairs of binoculars for Dgds
Ring of ribbons for Violet to dance with that I made
A grits container I covered and made a reach in lid the stuffed with scarves for Violet to pull out—-like pulling tissues from a box.

girlfromthebog

MHH Member
Jun 3, 2023
NY
spotted some good prices on small lego sets, into the gift .. shelf ... and then today there was a good deal on amazon for the game "connect 4" so that's getting added to the stash too. i've got some things in my cart, to price watch (or wait to see what happens for prime day sales) for some other members of the family as well. off to a good start this year! :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Movies ordered for my husband. Movies ordered for our December movie box. Deodorant for our son.
I found a place that sells out of print movies and they carry the Christmas ones I’ve been looking for. Will order a couple to see if I’m happy with the quality before I go crazy ordering.
Our son mentioned to my husband he wanted a flat top propane grill. I’m thinking that I’ll just get him some gift cards with a picture of it instead of all of us hauling that thing all over the state.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
A few stocking fillers yesterday. A jar of pickled onions for DB, some electrolyte powder water additive for DH and some soda stream syrups for me. I am making progress which is a good thing.