Gift list

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
We always have a hard time finding a git for DS (16). He just told me he wanted a DJ-Hero (sort of like a guitar hero) for his X-box. Should come out in november. Hope we don't have too much of a hard time getting it! I will also buy him a sweater from the local football team, a book (no idea what... maybe a sports magazine), and his DVD I already have (the simpsons - 1 season from us and one from Santa), + underwear.

DH said he might want a WII!!

DD (18) is quite easy. She just had a laptop (and she says it counts for 2 Christmases & 2 birthdays! - bet she forgets about this??!!). I need to buy her a sweater or a kitchen gadget (she is studying to be a nutrionnist), I already haver her socks, underwear, and DVD (that 70's show - 1 season from us and one from Santa).

I also saw a gadget it's like a plastic shelf you put where the electric outlet for the cell phones. It's a bit expensive ($8) but I will buy one for each of the kids that way the cells will not lie around with cords everywhere and they can put it in their room. I have to wait because they ran out of this article at the store but they will get more before Christmas.

So gift ideas are coming along fine for the family.

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
Its really helps when your gift list actually has items on it! Sound like you're on track with the gifts! Me on the other hand... I'm totally losted as what to get most on my list. I've tried to listen for hints through out the year, but no ones really mentioning anything. I wanted to shop early & now I'm starting to get concerned about find nice gifts. How do ya'll come up w/neat gifts year after year?