Gingerbread scented Cleaning Supplies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
One of my favorite cleaning supplies are made by Mrs. Meyers. They now have their seasonal Gingerbread scented Cleaning supplies on their website. I past it up last year but not this year.

http://www.mrsmeyers.com/

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I have never heard of this brand? But I am VERY interested.

Have you found they have quality products? Can you only purchase these items via the internet?

The gingerbread sounds wonderful!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
In my area, western Wisconsin and around the Twin cities in Minnesota, I can find the product in Ace Hardware and Natural Foods stores. There is a store locator at the bottom of the page.

I love their products. Their cleanser is the best I've ever used, gentle but works great. I love their hand soap and their counter spray. It's wonderful to clean without the chemical odor. I use the lavender scented. My dh does not like the smell of lavender but since I'm the person cleaning he can "suffer". I can't wait to get the Gingerbread ones.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Thank for sharing that information. I always worry that I will buy a product like that just because it's seasonal or such and then it really doesn't do the job it says it will.

I will head back to the website and see if they have this product in a store near me.

Edited to add: I checked the site and it lists 1 store here in town that carries their products. And, it's not too far from my house, so I will check it out this weekend.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:grin: LOVE it! Thanks so much for the link, I would never even of thought of looking!

skynyrdfan

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern Illinois
Also, Target has their Method holiday scents out - Cinnamon, Hollyberry, and Peppermint Vanilla. I'm already using the cinnamon!

I will have to check my Ace Hardware and see if they have Mrs. Meyers - I'm practically IN Wisconsin here!

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
I have never heard of these before but found a store close to me so I am going to try them-thanks for bringing them to my attention.

WOMAN

:friendly: :friendly: :friendly: :friendly: