Ginger's Musings 7/26/11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hello MHH Friends:

I feel I need to give you an update as I have been MIA. Last week my internet provider (Century Link) had regional problems and my computer was offline for almost THREE whoie days...however did I bear it. UGH.

The problem this created was that I plannd to "blog ahead" on the sites since I would be gone for the weekend. That didn't happen but I STILL PLAN on gettng those posts up...just a bit behind schedule. I also was unable to open the last week threads before I left for the weekend but they are open now. And I couldn't order and send the gift certificates to our week one and two winners. Those internet people don't know how they messed up life for me!!

THEN to complicate things even more....there was no internet where I stayed so I couldn't use my Nook...and let you all know the situation! BOO

And finally on the way back I ended up in the hospital to have my heart checked. All appears ok even though my reg. doc is not satisfied so off to see him today. AND to make matters worse....I actually feel worse than when I went in the hospital. Not really chest pain but overall.....probably all that junk they put in me to take tests, blood thinner etc....icky icky.

It might take me a couple days to get things back up to speed but all of its "on my list"....so it will get done...just not exactly as I would like it to. And I MISSED Rudolph Day too....BOO BOO

Hey looking at the bright side....I get to draw the WEEK THREE winner and can send theirs at the same time!!!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Ginger, sorry to hear about your health problems, and hoping they figure them out. Thank you for all you do. I empathize with all the Internet problems...no wi-fi where we were staying at the beach...oh, how we have come to rely on it! Take care of yourself.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Yikes, Ginger! I am so sorry that you have had some health problems. I hope you feel better and stronger very soon. Please take care of YOU, because we all love you and miss you when you are not around! Take care!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Ginger - you take care of YOU!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you for the wonderful update, dear sweet Ginger! And.... please be patient while your regular doctor does some thinking and testing and figuring out how to make your health... even better than before!!!!

WHENEVER there is a question with "the heart".... it is best to get to a hospital pronto!!!!! I'm glad you did that..... and we ALWAYS have to do that!

The family, which you created here at MHH, hums along with Christmas-Love-Power! But you are the heart of everything!!!! And we all really need you.... to be very careful with your health and welfare!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
take care of yourself and i hope all turns out good. thank you for all the work you put in.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger - please take care of yourself! Your health is much more important than timely posts! We are a patient bunch...and it will just serve to prolong our wonderful Christmas in July a bit more!

We appreciate all that you do!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Glad you are back and are feeling better!

Remember, health is #1!!!

XOXO
Annie

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Glad you are back out of the hospital hope they can get you some answers soon.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ginger, glad to hear that you are at home. Hoping they get to the bottom of whatever is causing you problems. Rest and don't stress about us! Thank you for managing this GREAT site!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ginger the important thing is to take care of yourself first :) Glad the doc is taking no chances.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Thanks all...I am the most upset that I have missed my goal of blogging every day of July on MHH homepage, Rudolph Day.com and Rudolph Ramblings but I just can't seem to get my energy back and I continue to have computer problems.....the world is conspiring against me....LOL