Green punch St-Patrick's & Halloween

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Found this at all recipes:
Green Punch
INGREDIENTS
2 (3 ounce) packages lime flavored gelatin mix
1 quart hot water
1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 cups white sugar (I'd cut that in half)
4 1/2 cups cold water
2 liters ginger ale

DIRECTIONS
In a large saucepan dissolve the gelatin in 1 quart of hot water. Allow to cool.
When gelatin is cool, pour into a large punch bowl, Stir in pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, sugar and 4 1/2 cups cold water. Pour in ginger ale just before serving.

And this comment to go with it is great:
"I fixed this punch last night at a Halloween party. It was a HIT!! I made ice in a bundt pan and threw some plastic spiders in the ice. As the ice melted the spiders started floating in the punch. Then I sat the punch bowl in a smaller bowl and put glow sticks in the small bowl. It lit up so cute. It was gone before I knew it!! Not even one complaint. I will definatly fix this one again and again!! For a little kick, I added fifth plus a little of Ron Rico Rum."
:lucky: :hat:

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
looks good, may make this for my preschool class for our eating of the greens day in celebration of St Pattys day. Thanks! :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :lucky: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :leprechaun: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: