Hallmark--60% off

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Hi,

I visited the Hallmark store today and all of the Christmas items, including ornaments were 60% off. I got some great stickers for my classroom for 80 cents and a Cinderella ornament for dd for 6 dollars. They had some neat gift sets....plates and spreaders, penguin votive holders, holiday themed tissues....good things for the gift closets.

Lisa

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
Wow! I should check the Hallmark in town here, they will no longer be affiliated with Hallmark as the Hallmark company tripled their cost for carrying their products, so they are going to just be a card shop now. But they had already ordered their Christmas stuff before making the decision so maybe I can get some deals!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Will have to check it out. There were a few things there that I wanted, but won't pay the prices of them.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
My dd & I went to a local Mall Friday night...the Hallmark store was still at 50% off, but Carlton Cards was at 75%! They had some really cute things, but I walked out of the store. As much as I would love to jump in and buy things on clearance I really need to watch my spending. It was very hard not to buy something!! lol

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
my hallmark is still at 50% off, they take forever to go down any farther. They are on 40% off the day after christmas! They have hundreds of ornaments left over....I hope I hit it exactly when they go to 75%.

Christmaslvr said:
My dd & I went to a local Mall Friday night...the Hallmark store was still at 50% off, but Carlton Cards was at 75%! They had some really cute things, but I walked out of the store. As much as I would love to jump in and buy things on clearance I really need to watch my spending. It was very hard not to buy something!! lol

I know what you mean!!! I couldn't do the black friday shopping or day after Christmas sales so I cleaned instead on those days because it was something I COULD DO vs something I COULDN'T DO!!

I was in WalMart yesterday and everything is still @ 75% off but since there are sooooo many hats, boxes, cards, and ornaments I am waiting to see if they go even lower before buying anything!!! I work over by my local mall but don't work again til Friday so I'll wait til then. Gas prices are too high to go browsing and not know if I will find something worth buying!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
here Carleton is 75% off and Zellers is 60% but full of Xmas stuff. Walmart is 50% but they removed almost everything!! I guess they don't want to go too low this year.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
The Hallmark I went into a couple of days ago was still 50% too. I did buy thier Reindeer Food (peppermint malt balls). Yummy! :lovestruck:

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
Haven't gone "After Christmas" shopping yet! Plan to head out on Thursday & see whats left. Hope to find a few goodies/ornaments to add to my collection! I think 60% off was the DEAL I got last January.

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
I went to Hallmark on Saturday and got three boxes of cards that were $13.95-$16.00-and $17.95 for $11.97 plus I got an
ornament that was $15.00 for $3.75 total for all $16.66-I have never been an after Christmas shopper but next year I will be ready-really didn't know that there were such good bargins out there- WOMAN

:heartsNY:

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
75% OFF at my Hallmark yesterday! I got 4 ornaments for under $16! Lots still to pick from... should have gotten card, but others were looking in that section. May check back next week to see what's left. I LOVE their after-Christmas sale! :package:

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
our hallmark just went to 60% off, we are so behind...still bought tons though, they were flying off the shelves even only at 60 ;-) got each of my sons the ones from around the world...Africa, Norway, etc...I am only short one Germany, must try and hunt for one....thought they would make cute advent gifts for the boys...something they could have when they are older with their families.