Hallmark and Other Christmas Movies 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I record some of them. I caught the Henry Wrinkler one the other day.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I bought a box of Hallmark Movie Bingo cards at the Hallmark store today - they look like fun!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I bought a box of Hallmark Movie Bingo cards at the Hallmark store today - they look like fun!
I bought some movia trivia cards too, not sure if they are Hallmark. Will play it NYE

Reactions: jampss

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I watch every chance I get! There is one on this Saturday, Christmas in July Camp or something like that. It's a new movie this year. Looks like something right up our alley.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Have had them on regularly all month. These days, aside from the local news, most of my TV watching is non-network.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I watch every chance I get! There is one on this Saturday, Christmas in July Camp or something like that. It's a new movie this year. Looks like something right up our alley.
Did you watch last night's new movie - My Grown-up Christmas List? It was cute, a little unrealistic, you'll know what I mean when you watch it.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yess! still have some recorded from Christmas but now writing down those I watch so I don't record twice... so many options nowadays

Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I just watched the rescue dog one with my gal from When Calls the Heart (the doctor).

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Did you watch last night's new movie - My Grown-up Christmas List? It was cute, a little unrealistic, you'll know what I mean when you watch it.
Yes! I caught the replay on Sunday. It was very unrealistic but a cute movie. The one I was talking about above is called Campfire Christmas. It's about a Christmas in July camp. It airs on Saturday 8/7c. I can't wait to see that one!

TallahasseeGuy

MHH Member
Sep 8, 2022
Tallahassee Florida USA
Has anybody here been watching them this Fall? My wife and I record and watch as many as we can. We currently have 15 new (2022) Christmas movies already recorded that we haven't even seen yet! We've got some catching up to do! They are mostly on Hallmark, GFA, and Lifetime, but also sometimes on UPTV and ION. We're both 65 and she's retired, but I'm not, so there's not enough hours in the day to watch them all.
If you had told me ten years ago that I would actually enjoy watching them, I'd say you're crazy, but maybe it's because so much other stuff on TV is garbage.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Has anybody here been watching them this Fall? My wife and I record and watch as many as we can. We currently have 15 new (2022) Christmas movies already recorded that we haven't even seen yet! We've got some catching up to do! They are mostly on Hallmark, GFA, and Lifetime, but also sometimes on UPTV and ION. We're both 65 and she's retired, but I'm not, so there's not enough hours in the day to watch them all.
If you had told me ten years ago that I would actually enjoy watching them, I'd say you're crazy, but maybe it's because so much other stuff on TV is garbage.
I haven't watched a single one of Hallmark's Countdown to Christmas movies but I have all of them in my DVR. I'm running out of storage space so I need to start watching them soon!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I have been recording and trying to watch Hallmark and Great American Channel’s movies. Movies to crochet to. :)

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
For Hallmark, Countdown to Christmas, 2022, I have watched these 3:
* A Magical Christmas Village
* Christmas at the Golden Dragon
* Three Wise men and a Baby

All very good. REALLY like Christmas at the Golden Dragon and Three Wise Men.

On Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, I watched:
* We Need a Little Christmas- LOVED it!

Tallahassee Guy- I'm with you. I never thought I would watch these. I always panned the Hallmark movies but now that I've gotten into them,
I adore them. So much of what is popular on TV is too heavy for me. The world is heavy enough as it is.....

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Sadly we don't get Hallmark here :( but I have been looking at a lot on Netflix. I watched a nice one a few nights ago "The Noel Diary".

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I have watched on you tube.....A Christmas in Tennessee...Christmas in Palm springs.........A Country Christmas Story with Dolly Parton........A Holiday for Love with Melissa Gilbert......The Christmas Gift. (inspired by a
true story)

Laurie Simplify

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have watched on you tube.....A Christmas in Tennessee...Christmas in Palm springs.........A Country Christmas Story with Dolly Parton........A Holiday for Love with Melissa Gilbert......The Christmas Gift. (inspired by a
true story)
I didn't think of YouTube. TFS I will look for some of these.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
f you had told me ten years ago that I would actually enjoy watching them, I'd say you're crazy, but maybe it's because so much other stuff on TV is garbage.
LOL! Yes, totally understand. I find that some of these programs are great escapes for a few hours from the real world drama that we are in. I have also discovered that certain tear jerker movies are actually a means of catharsis for me. I'm at the point in life where it seems I need to suck it up to get through but then I'm too busy later to deal with the grief. Not a good thing. I've been there, done that before and do not want grief to show up unexpectedly and uninvited again. So when I can watch a movie alone, I see what's on or if any of the recorded shows are on the sad side.

I was sick on the couch for three days this week so I did get more movie watching done than I had expected. Some favorites so far:
GAF
A Merry Christmas Wish (Jill Wagner and Cameron Mathison usually do good movies.)
My Favorite Christmas Tree
Christmas at the Drive-in
I'm Glad It's Christmas (Gladys Knight)

Hallmark:
Lights, Camera, Action (Fun)
All Saints Christmas (New Orleans, R & B)
In Merry Measure (Fun)
Inventing the Christmas Prince
Three Wise Men and a Baby (Really, just watch it.)
Haul Out the Holly (Fun)

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
We Need a Little Christmas
Christmas Bedtime Stories (Kleenex alert)
Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas (This is a series.)

I started to record movies from UPTV and Lifetime but was running out of space on the DVR so I deleted them to keep the other movies to watch. So many movies, so little time!