Halloween at Michael's

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
It's official...our Michael's has started unpacking their Halloween things! I just got a really quick peek, but they said a lot of it should be out by the end of next week! I am planning a trip to browse once I get back from vacation! (DH thinks I'm nuts since its not even Fourth of July)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I'm very excited!!!! Next it will be school supplies and then Thanksgivng and Christmas and that's when I feel like I've made it through the summer! Thanks for sharing.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I had decided that I would use August for Halloween crafting, since July is CIJ. Why not!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
MinnieCo - Love that idea. I bought all the things for pumpkin topiaries last year and did nothing with them. August would be a perfect time to work on them.

MerryBells

Retire Member
May 25, 2011
Now I have to stop on the way home from work and look in Michaels. Our local Michaels usually has their Halloween things out in the beginning of July, but last year they didn't put them out until the second week of September. I'm sure I wasn't the only unhappy customer, so maybe they'll go back to putting it out early this year.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Halloween comes and I never have anything done. So I'm going to do some things. I've been finding some cool stuff at thrift stores to remake for Halloween. Why not keep going in August???

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Can't wait to here what you are doing for Halloween, MinnieCo!