Hallowe'en Conversation Questions...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
:ghost: Wearing a costume this year? Yes, but I'm not sure what yet...for the Boo!Bash2

:ghost: Traditional pumpkin face or template? Traditonal

:ghost: Favourite Hallowe'en candy ? candy corn and anything chocolate

:ghost: Favourite Hallowe'en movie? It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

:ghost: What lights your pumpkin? a tealight-either a real one or a battery operated one

:ghost: Do you have any family traditions for Hallowe'en? our best friends come for dinner and trick or treating; we always eat chili!

:ghost: How many trick-or-treaters are you expecting? Not too many, maybe 10-12, since we are out trick or treating ourselves during prime TorT time!

:ghost: What are you handing out this Hallowe'en? DS7 has requested Pixie Sticks, but not sure what else...whatever looks good on the 30th! If I buy it any earlier, it all gets eaten!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Wearing a costume this year? yes

Traditional pumpkin face or template? Traditional

Favourite Hallowe'en candy ?Anything chocolate

Favourite Hallowe'en movie?It's the Great Pupkin Charlie Brown

What lights your pumpkin?candle

Do you have any family traditions for Hallowe'en? Started when me and my stepsister met each other 33 yrs ago this year we always go to her moms house and have she has a cake for each of our birthdays mine is in the beginning of October and sisters is on Halloween. Then we have always raided her grandparents candy. Her mom has always made homemade goods for kids she knows. Another has been since we have all had kids we try to dress up in a theme and all go together. One year when my youngest was in to Wizzard of Oz we had every character it was great. Since we have kids also we all have to make our last stop at my parents house. Where kids sort their candy, start trading and get their candy bags snuck into my grandpa and their uncles.

How many trick-or-treaters are you expecting?About 10-20 including the kids on this road. The kids on the road come home from school, eat dinner, get ready and go around the road. Which everyone is basically comeing out the door at the same time. Most parents are sitting in their yards with special treats for these kids one person has Halloween music blaring where every kid on the road can hear. That is basically everyones cue to come outside. It's basically a little party before everyone leaves.

What are you handing out this Hallowe'en?Either carmel apples or monster cupcakes to the kids on the road and suckers and m&m's to other children