Halloween Countdown: Week 3

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
This week is Fantastic Food! You'll find it in it's entirety here: http://magicalholidayhome.com/?page_id=113

So...here's mine for this week!

[ :ghost: ] Make inviations or fill out store bought ones if you are hosting a party. Already did this for the Bunco party.

[ :ghost: ] Finish picking up all decorations. There’s plenty out in the stores by now. I think I've gotten everything I'm going to get this year.

[ :ghost: ] Update your budget. I've rather not talk about the budget! :thud:

[ ] Food is the focus…try out a party recipe or two this week..better to test before serving.

[ ] Finish shopping for all non perishables.

[ ] Party favors and goodie bags. Get them finished this week. Tuck them away in a safe place and make a note in your planner where they are stored.

[ ] Map out the food table and drink table arrangements for your party. If it’s an outside party, think about ways to create backdrops behinds tables. This adds places for decor and focal points.

[ ] Order any meat trays, deli dishes, or specialty food items you need.

[ ] Label serving pieces for party service.

That's about all I've got for now. I've already picked out what foods I want to make...will have to plan when to get it ready.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Yet again, I have nothing on my list for this week because i'm not throwing a party. :ghost:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I am not throwing a Halloween party and I have not been invited to one. (Sob!) However, last year there was a truly fabulous block party one street over and I was invited. I think I should call the organizer and see if they are having one this year. Last year, it was amazingly warm and sunny on Halloween. It usually is raining and very cold. :batty:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
If I get DS' s hockey schedule this week... will make invitations for a Halloween supper with friends!