Halloween Films for kids?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are, or can recommend, any nice, non-scary, Halloween movies (DVD/Video) out that would be suitable for a 4.5 year old, kind of "explaining" trick and treat and pumpkins etc..? There are masses of story books but I'm kind of looking for a film to buy. Cartoons are o.k.

T. n S.

SO sorry! Is it possible to move this post ?!

I'm SO SORRY I've posted this under the completely wrong heading (how?! :eek: ) - I can't delete it, can it be moved some how down to Halloween?

SORRY!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Your wish....is my command!!!!! :hat:

I checked Amazon.com - there's a re loads of films for kids there, but all for Region 1 players. Checking Amazon. UK and Amazon. DE (who gets their stuff from Amazon. UK) there are hardly any! There are loads of US imports that are usless for European machines! Even for Video. I need Region 2 DVD's and VHS video's. Grumpf. Come on Amazon.UK/DE get with it! We have Halloween too! (I guess just on a different scale!)

Anyway, I have managed to order "Pooh & Heffalumps Halloween" and "Tom and Jerry's Halloween". Let's home they aren't too "tame!" - OK, so I don't want scary either. We'll see!

Thanks for the tips everyone.

T. n' S.

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
My kids are 3 and 5 and they LOVE Pooh's Heffalump Halloween movie. They have it memorized. It's so cute and very cozy, not too scary, but so fun for Halloween. They also love It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.