halloween in stores

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i work at cracker barrel and we have halloween thanksgiving and christmas items out. love it

Last edited:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
How wonderful! It will be at least another month if not 6 weeks before we get any halloween stuff in our shops here in UK.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I love Cracker Barrel for great decorating items, and the fact that they regularly mark things down doesn't hurt, either! How fun! Now we need to go eat breakfast (my favorite CB meal!) and shop!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I always forget about Cracker Barrel, since ours is a little far away! But I love their food, have to keep this on my list to go to.....to eat and shop! :party:

InstantMom

Retire Member
Aug 2, 2008
Here's our family at Michael's today:

DS11: Whoa, they have HALLOWEEN stuff out?! That's crazy!!

Me: Well, of course they do, it's the next big holiday. Moms like to plan ahead, you know. And look at this great Christmas cross stitch book I found!

DS11: (rolling eyes) Women are weird... (DH and DS10 nod in agreement)

:rotflol:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Housewife2 -- I love Cracker Barrel too! They have such wonderful things! And, I agree, the food is great too! :applause:

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
we will get another truck in on thursday so more christmas items. cant wait to see them. we have alot of people just shop at c-barrel than eat. but we do have good food

Last edited:

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
OK! Cracker Barrell is my very favorite gift store. I will be headed out there this weekend for breakfast. Can't wait to see the new fall stuff.