Halloween Party Ideas 2014

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm looking for a new idea for my annual Halloween party....I've done a Witch Hunt, a Witches Ball, a Monster Mash, and last year I did Ghosts from the Past.

I can't find any theme or idea that really strikes me as "the one". Any ideas?

:dracula:

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
I am doing our usual Boo!Bash8 this year, but tweaking it slightly to add a few things. I am adding an outdoor movie theater (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Paranorman will be showing for sure) with a snack stand including a popcorn bar and candy buffet. We will also have a photo booth with a small trunk full of masks, hats, mustaches on sticks and other props. It is a sort of carnival type atmosphere. Maybe you could rift off of that...a Halloween circus or Haunted Circus or just a carnival. I forget if you have kids or adults or, like us, a mixture of both. Hope this stirs the creative juices!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hmmm... I like the haunted carnival idea especially since American Horror Story is a carnival this season. I'll have to ponder this to see if I can "fill out " the idea or how it seems to come together....not sure yet but thanks for the idea!

:ghost:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Mummy's Night Out, Famous Murder Mystery Party (everyone dresses as some famous murder), Reality Stars Red Carpet Halloween (dress as your favorite TV/movie star), Rock Stars Concert (dress as your favorite singer and bring their music to play), Literary Characters Party ( hang open books from the trees/ceiling as book bats)

Enjoy your party planning