Halloween Store Open!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

goodpace

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Elizabeth City, NC
Stopped in a Halloween Alley store they opened in the mall here. Got a humongous rattlesnake and some plastic scorpions. Then we dropped into Michaels and picked up some medium size grapevine balls and moss. I'm making tumbleweeds. Our Halloween theme is Haunted Wild West this year.

I know our neighbors will think we're nuts but the trick or treaters love us! They think we're the coolest family on the block every year. DH is either the Outlaw Deputy or some other lazy dude in the chaise lounge with a serape guarding the jail (and the candy) LOL! My DD 1 is the town undertaker complete with measuring tape. DD 2 is a demented orphan-girl who's gone mad from playing too many video games-her description...she didn't like our theme this year :( I haven't decided on my costume. DH wants me to be "Miss Kitty" the saloon madam...a plus-size madam? I don't think so. I'm leaning more towards Sheriff. Cuz I wanna wear the 6 shooter holster and duster coat!!!

I'm still on the lookout for a bleached cowskull. I may have to settle for the cardboard cutout from Party City.

Who else is Haunting their yard this year?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
What a great idea! I never thought of haunted wild west! How about making your skull out of papier maché?

A saloon madam would be nice... maybe an indian?

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Goodpace that sounds so cool. I don't decorate for Halloween. I have a best friend who does. She and her husband go all out like you do. As for your costume, maybe you can be Annie Oakley (Sp?). She was good with a gun. :)