halloween "tree"

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
in keeping with my theme of driving my 16yr old dd nuts... :) (and the fact that bunco is at my house in oct)... it occurred to me that I have enough halloween stuff to have a tree... so this year the step ladder will come out and get decorated... (used it for christmas one year which I really liked, super easy clean up and all :) ) for some reason I have black christmas garland which will go on first, then the orange/purple lights and then all the random ornaments... the best part will be the witch legs that will be sticking out from under the ladder... (cracker barrel has super cute witch stocking/shoe slippers...)

maggie

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Sounds great!

I love driving the kids crazy:)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Driving the kids crazy is one of my objectives too!

Poste a pic when you're finished...never saw a steop ladder decorated

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
would love to see a pic too!

Driving kids crazy, should be a legit hobby really :)

CATZILLA

Retire Member
Nov 3, 2010
West Gastonia, NC
I tried decorating the Christmas tree early as the 'Halloween Tree'...something just did not look right so I did away with the idea and bought a tree that looks more like dead branches from BIG LOTS

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I have the perfect thing for a halloween tree it was one of the decorations at my brothers wedding which was fall themed. We made trees for the tables. I ended up with o ne of the family trees which I am going to decorate for halloween

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
it's finished, and dd was oh so thrilled... :) how do I post a picture here? maggie

If you go to the Community secion you will be able to create an album to load your photos. I'm not sure how to put a photo into your postings.

community>
pictures and albums>
add album>
then load your photos