Halloween Tree

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Today at lunch I went out to Michaels as I had a 50% off coupon. They have some great Halloween decorations out! I bought the 32" purple, glittery, LED lit, Halloween Tree! I can't wait to get it out and decorate it. (Is August too early? LOL)

I also bought all my employees in our office some wonderful smelling candles, but they were given with a catch. They have to create an ornament for my tree. They can't buy it, it must be handmade. These girls are always saying they're not crafty, but they accepted my challenge. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
That is great CC! would love to see pictures when it's done.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I like the idea of a Halloween tree, I just never see it as an evergreen type tree - more of a twisted gnarled black tree. Really love the vintage cats on the one, TFS the link. :hat:

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Cathymac, Thanks for the tree link! Wow they are some fantastic trees.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Will have to check it out. We kinda have a Halloween outside decorating compition going around here. We share a front yard with our neighbor and we Do the whole front yard together. Last year the kids thought it would be neat to find an old christmas tree and paint it black to put ghosts on since our only tree is so high you can't reach it to put anything on.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thanks for sharing the link Cathymac. I love the skinny tree in the bay window.

give_me_a_latte

Retire Member
Jul 21, 2008
SE GA
Haaaahaha I have a pink Christmas tree too, and get picked on so much for it. But I love it!!!! I got it a few years back at The Christmas Place in TN.

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
Ya'll probably already seen, but I thought I would say something. On hallmark.com, they have a lot of halloween ornaments. I love the Nightmare before Christmas ones. So cute! I'm kind of considering a tree for my house now.

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
When I went on Hallmark.com I couldn't find any Halloween ornaments-could you please tell me how to find them-I even did a search and had no results-thanks WOMAN

:hat: :boo: :hat:

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Luludou,
That Halloween tree is awesome! How what great ornaments!

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Thanks for the site information-the ornaments are really cute-will probably buy some for my grandchildren-WOMAN

:hat: :boo: :hat: