Halloween Workshop

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I signed up!! Thanks for the link.

InstantMom

Retire Member
Aug 2, 2008
I'm in! Thanks!

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I'm signed up and eager! As much as I frequent Martha's website, I'd never registered (until now!). Turns out there will also be Thanksgiving and Christmas workshops, too. :pink:

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
I've signed up also! Did you see the sidebar where they are showing a Halloween idea everyday of August? I love today's craft, Halloween eggs. Like Easter eggs, but with Halloween images painted on them. They are so cool!

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
I'm in too! I too loved those Halloween eggs! They would be cool painted on the wooden eggs as well!

rachelw713

Retire Member
Mar 12, 2008
I'm in too! Hope I have time to do some things...between teaching an hour away, getting my Master's, and DD's schedule with school, dance, and gymnastics, plus everything at church and I'm a busy woman. DH is not coaching HS this year-he's now a behavioral services counselor-but he is a football referee now and he just got roped into coaching a pee wee football team, so he's unavailable to help with things alot. I plan to set aside at least one evening a week to work on Halloween/Christmas stuff.