Happy August Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hi everyone and Happy Rudolph Day :rudolph:

I am going to be purging and re setting up my Christmas Countdown notebook this afternoon. It's a busy day at our house but I hope to work on the notebook when I take my afternoon break (AKA, two hours when I collapse in a chair and watch TV)

Use this thread to let us know how you celebrate Rudolph Day!

:clothes:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Happy Rudolph Day!

I'm hoping to get the Sears Wishbook today and go through it with my daughter so I can finish up her Christmas shopping :) As always, this task must be done with a cup of hot chocolate and a peppermint stick.

I also want to print out my planner, but I can't decide between Holiday Grand Plan and the House and Holidays Plan..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Happy Rudy Day!!!

Since it's quiet here at the office today, I'm working on my lists and making notations of special events/plan on my calendar. Hope to watch this month's movie pick tonight if I'm not too late leaving from boyfriend's house. Actually, right now I'm listening to the Elf soundtrack. :)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I've watched one Christmas movie on Netflix, now I"m in the middle of another. I also updated some more of my Holiday Notebook. I was going to do the HGP and decided to switch it up to the HHP. That meant I needed to reprint everything. But it's done and I'm good to go. I need to run around this afternoon, but might be able to work on a project or two tonight. I got two gifts done yesterday..easy, but done!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Worked all day, and finished some paperwork after dinner.
I have a cup of iced spiced plum tea - and getting ready to watch Chip and Dale Christmas (YouTube) just a wee bit of holiday in my busy day

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy day!!! Can you imagine that this time in for months we will be celebrating "the most wonderful time of the year"?
Things really start amping up here from August, time seems to go by so quickly.

Today I am writing notes about updating my notebook for next year. I am also going through the items that I have stashed away for baking and just check what else I may need.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Katrina,

I can't believe that Christmas is in 4 months!!

This year has gone by so fast and the best parts of it are still to come!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
So true Mel. The most exciting part of the year is on its way.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
how was spiced plum tea? sounds good I watched Christmas vacation movie