Happy GPD !!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Happy GPD to those that celebrate today! I am doing today because I like the "Special Days" spread out over the month.

Today I plan on:

-working on my Halloween notebook.
-find new recipes
-start planning halloween party
-go to thrift stores and find jars.

Ive got all this on my halloween blog..take a looksie...

http://randee-boo2u.blogspot.com/

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Purplecrush, you are so inspiring and boy, are you on the ball!! I'm going to do my GPD at the end of the month this month, due to the you-know-what (hint: it rhymes with wagical medding) being-oh, my gosh!-THIS SATURDAY!!!

Stop by the Hamlet and check out my plans and a challenge for this month!! Fun stuff!

:jack:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Purplecrush -- your Halloween Blog is great!!!! It is beautiful to look at --- and it is REALLY inspiring!!! I love it!!!!

I missed the 13th for GPD -- but I will do a GPD this month!! Isn't this a crazy month -- because of the way Memorial Day Weekend falls? When I check the calendar, I see that Turkey Day is Thursday, May 22 - the day some people start their Memorial Day Weekend. Then Rudy Day is the 25th - Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. Memorial Day itself is May 26. And GPD2 is Saturday MAY 31st.

The only event planned for us is attending a pot-luck picnic lunch on Memorial Day. Before this board started (thank you, Gingerbug) -- I would have thought my holiday weekend looked pretty skimpy!!!!! Now - I am positively GLEEFUL to have all those wonderful days to work on our planning and projects!!! :pink: