Happy Thanksgiving! (2017 Canadian, October 9)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Happy Thanksgiving! Lots of great dinner prep completed today for tomorrow.

I have made the pies, stuffing, and sides, including the cranberry sauce.
Tomorrow I will stuff the turkey and roast. The sides need a final bake before serving - but otherwise I am ready for tomorrows dinner.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Have a wonderful celebration!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Happy Turkey Day!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
I made up roasted veggies, squash and apples, and sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin soup yesterday. The baby didn't go to sleep at all last night, so I figured if I had to be up all night I might as well be useful, and I made cinnamon rolls, apple pie, two types of rolls, cranberry sauce, and my stuffing. Now I just have to make a sweet potato pie and a pumpkin pie, stuff that turkey and pop it in the often and put the potatoes on. :)
Four people....three types of pie....not overkill is it?

Reactions: Miss JoDee

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Happy Thanksgiving to our northern neighbors!!!

Tam - You are ON it! Hope everything went smoothly!

FrostyShimmer - You are so me!!! Overkill is fine once in a while! :) Hope you get to catch up on some rest soon!

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Happy Thanksgiving! DSIL is from Edmonton, so we are celebrating too. He insisted on doing all the cooking today and said I get to fix dinner for our Thanksgiving in November. There are mighty good smells coming from the kitchen.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
DSIL is from Edmonton,

GrammaDeb, I had a friend in college who married the college quarter back who went on to play for the Edmonton Oilers. Funny, but I haven't thought of them in a long time. She and I were in Concert Choir together. I still have a sweater she crocheted me.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Food sounds amazing!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Hope Everyone in Canada had a great Thanksgiving yesterday!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with family :).... now we need to go through Halloween and that's it... it's a long run to Christmas. I much prefer our Thanksgiving to be early.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Happy Thanksgiving! DSIL is from Edmonton, so we are celebrating too. He insisted on doing all the cooking today and said I get to fix dinner for our Thanksgiving in November. There are mighty good smells coming from the kitchen.

We lived in Edmonton for 14 years! We moved to Ontario 13 years ago this Halloween.

GrammaDeb, I had a friend in college who married the college quarter back who went on to play for the Edmonton Oilers. Funny, but I haven't thought of them in a long time. She and I were in Concert Choir together. I still have a sweater she crocheted me.

If he played CFL it must of been the Edmonton Eskimos :) that's our football team; the Oilers are the hockey team.