Has anyone been to target or dollar tree lately?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
If so do either places have anything good to get that the elves could use or bring as gifts for the kiddos?
Angel

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
The dollar tree has some cute christmas peg board games that our DD got last year. She loves playing with them.

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I was at Target last week and bought Peanuts Christmas socks and a pair of Disney character socks for my boys...the elves brought them this morning when they showed up! I wanted to bring the elves on Thanksgiving, but didn't find them until Black Friday, so my boys got them this morning! They LOVE the elves so much...their names are Cinnamon and Peppermint and I found them at Hobby Lobby...so cute! But back to your question! Target had quite a few cute things in their dollar section ;-)

JingleJangle

Retire Member
Nov 17, 2009
Make My Own Elf Gifts to Save $$$

I didn't find anything reasonably priced for elf gifts during Black Friday. I've decided to make my own candy bar wrappers so the elves can bring OFFICIAL ELF CANDY. I'm going to download the images from my elf site, www.elfingaround.com, and create a couple different versions of the wrapper. Candy bars are inexpensive and will definitely be gobbled up by my kids. I'm quite sure they will think this chocolate is so much better than what they usually get from the grocery store. :) My elves are also going to make some matching blankets from some sale fleece I found at Joanne's yesterday.

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
I forgot to go to the dollar store today to look, so I'll have to do that soon. I think we're ready for the elves arrival on Tuesday, we'll soon find out!

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
we went to target last wed and got some cute stuff we picked up a firetruck book, a wooden airplane,a cars wallet for my son and for dd we picked up a disney princess wallet,a jump rope and something else but I cant remember what.the elves came yesterday

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
Always going to the dollar stores my sister and i call it going on our treasure hunt as we have found so many nice things and great stocking stuffers to.We have a couple of them so we hit every one of them they have alot of nice things this year and so does our big lots so we make a day of it.:sleigh:::eek:rnament::tree::rudolph: