Hello Christmas fans

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

rabble

Premiere Member
Jun 19, 2020
Uk
As the title says!

Hi everyone. I've lurked on this forum for a while, so thought I'd better join. I love everything Christmas (and autumn, and planning, and homemaking), and it seems like a friendly forum!

I live in the UK, have two kiddos who still believe, and I've been following the Holiday Grand Plan for about six years now.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
So happy to have you join us. We are a friendly group. We will be talking a lot of Christmas in July and gearing up for Christmas 2020. Welcome!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Welcome!

Where in the UK are you? My BFF is outside of Manchester in Stockport.

Reactions: rabble

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome, nice to have you!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome to the fun!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome, so glad you joined us.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome! As you see from my signature line, I love the UK! Mum was British, we lived there off and on over my childhood and young adult years. My parents retired there but are gone now. Lancashire is our primary family location but I do have cousins as far apart as Aberdeen and Pembrokeshire.

rabble

Premiere Member
Jun 19, 2020
Uk
Welcome!

Where in the UK are you? My BFF is outside of Manchester in Stockport.
Im a bit further south than your friend - I'm in the midlands, near Birmingham

Welcome! As you see from my signature line, I love the UK! Mum was British, we lived there off and on over my childhood and young adult years. My parents retired there but are gone now. Lancashire is our primary family location but I do have cousins as far apart as Aberdeen and Pembrokeshire.

Oh Lancs/Yorkshire way! Nice part of the country

So happy to have you join us. We are a friendly group. We will be talking a lot of Christmas in July and gearing up for Christmas 2020. Welcome!

Ive just looked at the CIJ section - looks fun. Never done anything for it before

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
As the title says!

Hi everyone. I've lurked on this forum for a while, so thought I'd better join. I love everything Christmas (and autumn, and planning, and homemaking), and it seems like a friendly forum!

I live in the UK, have two kiddos who still believe, and I've been following the Holiday Grand Plan for about six
years now.

Hi rabble, I just joined today and I agree, this looks like a friendly forum and I think we have found some kindred spirits here!