Hello, I am excited to be here!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
Welcome to the family, DIC.

I live in east central Indiana, originally from Baltimore. I love it here, tho. Good thing, because I have lived here since I was 14. So glad that you are joining us. I look forward to time with all of our family here. I think you will, as well!

Thanks for the welcome, Pam! I am looking forward to it too!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Welcome!

Hanukkah celebrator here but love Christmas too. We are a great group of ladies (and an occasional man) and look forward to hearing from you.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Welcome! I like your avatar. I think it brings new meaning this year.

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
Welcome! I like your avatar. I think it brings new meaning this year.

Thanks Holiday_Mom! Each year I chose a song, or lyric from a song, to be my theme for that holiday season based on what is going on with me or what I want to focus on. I used "the weary world rejoices" the year my dad died to remind myself what Christmas is truly about, and I think it is going to be my theme for 2020, because I agree with you, it is taking on a new meaning this year. I don't always make a scroll to hang, but I had some extra time during the stay-at-home order to do some crafting and I couldn't resist making this for this year.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am enjoying reading the threads and am looking forward to CIJ and the rest of the year!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Welcome to the MHH boards DecemberisComing Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Stay safe.. Take Care.. Enjoy your day

~Tricia~

DecemberisComing

Premiere Member
Jun 22, 2020
Illinois
I am about 90 miles from Chicago, in north central Illinois, a pretty rural area. I have a niece who lives in the Mt. Vernon area, so I am a little familiar with that area.

Thanks for the welcome, I am so glad I joined!